Sodexo Summer Intern - Project Management
Sodexo - Entegra has an exciting opening for a Project Managemet Internship this summer. This Internship offers an exciting opportunity for currently enrolled college students to turn their academic project management skills and leadership potential into valuable professional experience and get a head start on their careers. This is a remote opportunity.
More about this opportunity:
The Entegra Procurement Services Intern will work on defined projects, special assignments and activities. The general responsibilities of the position include working within a team preparing for data transfer and building out dashboards by defining processes and creating instructional documents to end users to follow. Working across groups regarding process management, business marketing and B2B communication/collaborations.
Virtual, full time/20-25hrs per week/
$18.00 -$20.00 per hour internship from June to August.
Critical Qualifications/ Competencies:
- Must be enrolled in a University/College program specializing in Business, Marketing, Communication or IT/Analytics
- Project Management skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Exposure and familiarity with Power BI, Smart Sheets & Dashboards
- Plan and prioritize assigned responsibilities to complete timely and effectively
- Communicate findings and relevant information to various work groups
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer positions that support a variety of career goals working in diverse business segments, including Corporate Headquarters, Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search today.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities