Healthcare Legal Solutions, LLC, is a healthcare collections firm that provides denial management, consulting, and corporate collections services to hospitals and health systems. We are a small, fast-growing firm with lots of opportunities for new employees to prove themselves and a great team culture.Job Description and Tasks:
Candidates will have to work well with attorneys and other paralegals, as well as maintain the workload, work under pressure, and be a team player.
Candidates will be required to perform the following duties:
- Quickly and efficiently review medical records and submit well-written appeals to health insurers and governmental payers .
- Be comfortable, skilled, assertive, cordial, and professional on the telephone to follow up on submitted appeals.
- Navigate through various computer systems and applications to find information about insurance claims.
- Perform any other administrative duties as may be necessary.Required Qualifications:
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
- Highly attentive to detail and able to handle large amounts of paperwork for a busy office.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Clear, concise, and logical writing style.
Previous coursework and/or work experience in biological sciences or healthcare.
- Basic working knowledge of medical terminology and diagnostic procedures.
- Prior experience in a clinical healthcare setting strongly preferred.
Desired Start Date: June 2018